Monday, December 23, 2013

A Letter from Kennewick: Monday, December 23, 2013

Subject: Merry Christmas!!

Hello my dear family!! Merry Christmas!! I feel like this month has flown by and I just don't know where it went!! I want a do over. haha I was really excited to get out and bear testimony of Jesus Christ but I seems like I was so busy doing it that I forgot that that is what I wanted to do! haha
 
It's been a crazy last couple of days! With transfers and meetings with our ward leaders and trying to figure out the best plans to get us all united in the vision of our mission. We have experienced a lot of really amazing miracles this week as we have been doubled in to these wards. When I left Kennewick Park it was really hard. We said goodbye to all of our investigators. It just hit me how much the gospel unifies us with people and how as we share the gospel we are literally connecting spirit to spirit with one another. I felt that as I had to say goodbye but it makes it easier knowing that it is all apart of God's will and that everything will work out.
 
It has been amazing how as we have been explaining and sharing the vision of our mission it has helped me to keep it in my mind and working hard to reach that goal. Our mission is focusing on baptizing weekly and when they first told us about it I didn't think that it would really be possible but as I prayed about it and shared it with the members it just has been amazing to see how for me it has become real. I love it!!
 
Sorry this is such a small email but I have some much to tell you about on Wednesday when I see you!
 
Well my dear family, I love you lots and lots. I love being here as a missionary and teaching people about Christ and feeling how important it is to be living where Christ is the center of my life. I love you all! Merry Christmas!
 
Love, Sister Mecham  

No comments:

Post a Comment