Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Letter from Vancouver: Monday, December 24, 2012

So I'm a little behind on posting Sister Mecham's letters! Forgive me! But here are her letters for the last few weeks. We should be getting another one today!

Subject: Love you all!!

Can't wait to talk to you all tomorrow! You are all so amazing! Thank you for the pictures and the letters. They mean the world to me. Thank you for all that you have done for me in supporting me here on my mission! Being able to be a representative at this time of the year is so very special. The Lord is truly preparing his children to receive the gospel. This will be just a quick little letter since I will be talking and seeing you all tomorrow :) Sondra is doing amazing! She is prepared for baptism and is looking forward to it on Saturday. She is just soooo amazing!! I can't even get over it! Well I love you all and I am so excited to talk to you all tomorrow :) Love you so very very much. Thank you for your sacrifice and helping me while I'm here. Love you! 

Sister Mecham

No comments:

Post a Comment