Monday, August 5, 2013

A Letter from Naches: Monday, August 05, 2013

Subject: Hello!

So this week we worked really hard to find some new investigators but none yet. We are going to keep working really hard to find them. We are trying to think what is the best way to get people excited about missionary work and how we can work with our members as a team. We are trying to plan a fireside and work on getting that accomplished. But we have also thought a lot about making sure that we are getting into see the less-active members. If we can to get people excited, bringing people that haven't been to church in a long time is a great way to help the members see that we are working hard to strengthen them. A lot of these less-active people are part member families. Families are what we want to find and teach and baptize!! ;)

We teach this most darling women. Her name is Tara Summa and she is a less-active. She came to church with some of her friends that were visiting about a month ago and I just have fallen in love with her! She is one of my favorite people on the earth! I wish you all could meet her. She has one of the most kind and loving hearts I ever did meet. We are visiting her a lot and just having a blast with her. We have met a lot of other less-active members this week and we look forward to meeting with them this week and doing a lot of service for them. Since I have been here I have been trying so hard to figure out what this area needs. I really feel strongly that before we can find more people to bring into the gospel we need to bring back those that have lost their way. Good things are ahead just as long as we stay positive and upbeat :)

Well my dear family, That is all I have to report for this week. Lisa is going so super well!! She came to church yesterday. Sis. Zink and I teach the gospel essentials class for right now and yesterdays class was just off the hook. It was perfect!! What a difference our members make as they come to that class and strength the recent coverts. 

I love you all!! Have a fantastic week!! The Lord lives and this gospel is the evidence of His love for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment