Monday, August 5, 2013

A Letter from Naches: Monday, July 15, 2013

Subject: Hello there!

Hello my dear family! So this week has been kind of slow and a little hard. We have tried really hard to find a lot of people to teach but everyone seems to be out of town and working. We are still trying and still looking.
Our week started out really well with us being about to go to the temple on Tuesday. It was so magnificent!! I always leave here so excited to do missionary work and so relaxed and calm. I am so grateful for that opportunity.
We had lesson with Lisa on Monday night. Her horse that she has had for about 18 years died on Monday morning. She was having a really hard time listenig and paying attention to our lesson on monday night. We felt so bad, after we tried and tried to just bring the spirit in to help her and give her some comfort, she didn't really want anything to do with it on Monday night. She told us that she just needed a couple of days to get over it and then she would be back to good. Sure enough, friday was her baptismal interview and she looked so much better. She was just beaming when we saw her after her interview. I just can't wait to see what she looks like after she has been baptized. We had another lesson with her on Saturday and she just soaks it all in. She was so happy to know that her Gospels Principles book and her relief society book was all hers. haha she is so ready and I just can't wait for her.
This week other than our lessons with Lisa, it has been pretty slow. It has given us an opportunity to learn new ways to plan and to exicute our plan. Each area we are in teaches us new things. I'm grateful for that.
Well my dear family, I love you all a whole lot and wish you well. I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment