Monday, November 25, 2013

A Letter from Kennewick: Monday, November 25, 2013

Subject: Thanks for Thanksgiving!

Hello family! So I hope this email gets to you all. My email isn't letting me compose an email so I had to do some little tricky things. Haha
 
This week has been so great! We had Elder Richards from the second quorum of the seventy come and talk with us! He spent 3 days in our mission going around and teaching. It was so wonderful! We were able to receive a lot of council and direction in how we can be more effective instruments. He focused on teaching truth and teaching truth simply. He told us to get rid of our anologies and our gimmics and focus on what the spirit is telling us. Sis. Davenport and I have been working really hard on at that this week and it has helped us to be more direct in addressing the needs of our investigators. I am loving it! We still have a lot to learn but we are already seeing the difference that it is making.
 
I'm so sorry that this email has to be so short! haha We have such a great week ahead of us and some really great lessons planned. I will have to explain a little more next week in my email.
 
I love you all so much! Thank you for your support. It means the world to me. The Lord lives and loves us. He has created a plan that is perfect for us all to be be able to return to him again. I love you all!
 
Love Sister Mecham

No comments:

Post a Comment